9.19.2007

PBW: WIIW. It Is...

The first interactive Photo Blog Wednesday debuted last week. Inspired by B13's ”What is it Friday?”, I came up with 10 detail shots of things around my room, asking readers to guess what items I zoomed in on. Any one with a passing grade of 70%, earned by getting at least 7 out of 10 correct, would have won a fragment of the coveted Mysterious Master Prize™. Not everyone attempted to guess all the items, and some guesses weren't specific enough, but all in all there was an excellent effort:

B13
65%

Scott Roche
40%

Wendy
10%

J-No
10%

Darrell
35%

So, what were those pictures of? Here's a better perspective on the subjects:

1) Camera case.



2) Tic-Tacs



3) Plush Dilbert.



4) Starfire figurine.



5) V For Vendetta DVD case.
(I gave B13 and Darrell half credit, but only Wendy guessed both that it was a DVD case and which movie.)



6) Desk calendar.



7) Cell phone.



8) Comic book stack.



9) My knee.




10) Drawer knob.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Lorna said...

I knew them all except the knee---I thought that was part of the Gobi Desert.

9/19/2007 3:57 PM  
Blogger Scott Roche said...

That's not a knee, it's a fully armed (and hairy) battle station.

9/20/2007 2:49 PM  
Blogger MCF said...

Blast! You win this round, Eucalyptus. Well played...

9/20/2007 8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home