9.18.2007

MCF's Perilous! 4.I

Summer is over! The kids are back in school, though our neighborhood is still plagued by skater punks in the afternoon. They loiter on our lawn, slap cars that run by, and one called my mom “Mary Poppins” when she told him his language was atrocious after she couldn't take the swearing drifting in to our house. No one sasses my mom but me. I bet these kids would learn respect if they were in a prison like the one featured in Prison Break's third season premiere, which brings me back to my original point. New seasons of my favorite television shows are starting as the temperature drops and (some) kids are starting to do homework. So after a Summer break of my own, MCF's Perilous! is back with a new season! We haven't played since June, so a reminder of the rules is in order.

MCF's Perilous! is a quiz in reverse. I post ten answers. You get one week to come up with the corresponding questions and post them on your blogs, leaving a link to your post in the comments below. Next week, I'll reveal the questions I was thinking of, along with everyone's scores.

Points carry over from one installment to the next, and after THREE rounds the person with the most points can redeem them for a “prize”. Every THREE rounds, the scores reset, and a new winner could potentially gain a piece of the Mysterious Master Prize™. Yes, I've shortened the number of rounds to make the pace more enticing and make it easier for me to tally the scores from week to week. Here's our current scoring system:

1 pt=each question
2 pts=each question that matches MCF's
-1 pt=any sentences not in question form, or forgetting a question mark
15 pts=Bonus for the Best Question


The “Best Question” is the funniest or most creative one that, though it doesn't match the one I was looking for, deserves to be rewarded.

Will you face the perils below and attain the maximum points possible? Here are the first 10 answers:

1. Two beaches and a marina.

2. “This **** just got real.”

3. Drooling.

4. “Those would make a great coat!”.

5. David Hewlett and Trey Parker.

6. A square bit.

7. My knee.

8. They would cancel each other out and the show would last forever.

9. I jumped in a big puddle of mud.

10. Because, It's Midnite.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Darrell said...

I came up with this.

9/21/2007 6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home