9.09.2007

MCF's COMMON Bondz 3

Well, well WELL! For MCF's COMMON the third time really WAS the charm for one lucky reader. I reveal that later in the post, but first let's see who came out to play this week:

Lyndon

Jeff

Lorna

20 items. 5 COMMON bonds. These are the ones I was thinking of:

GROUP 1
(A) Sparkplug.
(B) Chip.
(C) Carly.
(D) Daniel.
Sparkplug, Chip, Carly, and Daniel are the family and friends of Spike Witwicky.

GROUP 2
(A) man.
(B) boy.
(C) girl.
(D) friends.
In all things DC Comics, these are all words that might be preceded by “Super”.

GROUP 3
(A) Barton.
(B) Nelson.
(C) Stark.
(D) Williams.
Clint Barton, Greer Nelson, Tony Stark, and Simon Williams were all founding members of the West Coast Avengers.

GROUP 4
(A) Bea.
(B) Betty.
(C) Estelle.
(D) Rue.
Bea Arthur, Betty White, Estelle Getty, and Rue McClanahan, were the stars of The Golden Girls.

GROUP 5
(A) Wil.
(B) River.
(C) Corey.
(D) Jerry.
Wil Wheaton, River Phoenix, Corey Feldman, and Jerry O'Connell, played the four main kids in Stand By Me.


Great showing this time people! In many ways, you're all winners, but in another, more accurate way, Jeff is a winner! I can't believe someone actually got all of these! Check your inbox in the next day or so for a fragment of the coveted Mysterious Master Prize™! It's been a while since I gave one of these out, and Virgon.jpg will soon be yours.

Continue to save face folks; I've officially given out half of the fragments...whatever that means...

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger b13 said...

When I read Jeff's post earlier this week I knew he won.

9/09/2007 12:17 AM  
Blogger MCF said...

You do realize that everyone who posts correct answers wins with this particular Nexus game, not just the person who posts first?

You too could have posted those answers and won if you thought they were the correct ones. :)

9/09/2007 9:44 AM  
Blogger b13 said...

I ain't no copy cat ;)

9/09/2007 3:43 PM  
Blogger Lorna said...

I could be a copy cat---especially since I love to win. However, I've pondered, and I think I'll continue to meet the common challenge in my own way. Even though I'll never see the face of Michael Wayvid Whorenelli.

9/09/2007 7:06 PM  
Blogger Scott Roche said...

We must all of us winners past present and future combine our "prizes" to reveal the face which must not be revealed. Yes it may spell the end of the universe as we know it, but sometimes you just have to do it!!

9/09/2007 11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, even when I post late I don't read other's answers. Not so much as about honesty and fair play, but with things like this I like the chase. Mind you I even feel bad about using the internet as a resource. I tend to use it to verify my guess, not to answer the question for me.

MCF, still no stab at my reciprocals?

9/09/2007 11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home