9.03.2007

Phantasmic Links 9.3.07

The Belt Parkway is evil my friends, with a capital “EEEEEE”. I spent more time driving to and from a barbecue at a marina in Brooklyn on Sunday than I spent actually playing music with my band there. Still, the weather was perfect and the Sopranos-esque family certainly appreciated our musical stylings, as did an inexplicable nearby coop of hens and roosters. I even maintained my patience on the way in throughout my dad's entire running commentary of loud sighs and “where are all these people coming from??”. I only snapped once with a “You're not even driving; what are you complaining about?!” before regaining my composure. I even made it home with time to spare for a late cameo appearance at a friend's awesome backyard BBQ, and now I'm going to post this week's PHANTASMIC LINKS:

The first link is a self-indulgent reminder in case anyone missed the post over the weekend: MCF's COMMON 3 is up.


The preceding was an image of Meez; feel free to create Youz. Hat tip: Darrell.

How well can you fall? Descent proves that gravity can be a harsh mistress.

Update your bookmarks! (I know I still have to) The Chronicles of Rhodester have relocated.

Can you really capture the best of the net in 12 minutes? It's “That's gonna leave a mark!” times infinity! HT: B13.

Alien made out of vegetables? As if salad were not scary enough...HT: J-No.

What did our world leaders look like when they were younger?

Divide the square. Repeat as needed.

It takes some serious skills to play chess on a roller coaster.

Will these toilets give new meaning to the phrase “artsy-fartsy”? Oh yes I did. HT: J-No.

Physicists figure out the formula to a suit that will allow people to crawl walls like Spider-man. People are so going to see me prowling a good five, six feet off the ground once these things become a reality. HT: Darrell.

How is your knowledge? Grand Slam puts you to the test, with a time limit no less. Can you beat my score of 2,820?


Have a link to a game, movie, article, or anything else you think might be “phantasmic”? E-mail me and it just might appear in an upcoming PHANTASMIC LINKS!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home