6.21.2007

A Movie Thing Three

The Movie Keyword Game returns for a third installment, just in time for the Summer season. Will it be a trilogy, or will I keep cranking these things out? History can answer that question.

Here's how the game is played:

1) Choose 10 titles from IMDB.com.
2) Post five (5) official IMDB "Plot Keywords" for these 10 picks.
3) Have your friends guess the movie titles.


The first time I did this, I chose some of my favorite films. The second time, I chose sequels. Today's collection of titles also has a loose connection. Of course it's up to you, my readers, to guess what that is. Guess all ten correctly, as well as my reason for choosing them, and a Mysterious Master Prizeā„¢ fragment awaits. Who will be the first to provide all 11 and thus claim the prize? I'll reveal the answers tomorrow along with some other thoughts.

Got your popcorn and/or nachos? Let's begin:

1) Insanity; Cornfield; Crow; Mental Retardation; Apocalyptic.

2) Teen Movie; Knitting; Hanged Girl; Decapitation; Severed Hand.

3) Crane; Wedding; Fire; Alien; Mask.

4) Severed Arm; Shovel; Machete; Photographer; Bill Clinton.

5) Cape; Spiritual; Teenage Boy; Evolution; Breasts.

6) Secret Service; Espionage; Gadget; Buddy Comedy; Kicked in the Crotch.

7) Latin America; Death Of Family; Fireman; Terrorism; Colombia.

8) Gangster; Death; Irish Catholic; Knife Fight; Orphan.

9) Breaking The Fourth Wall; Morphing; Perfect Woman; Buddies; Computer.

10) Con Artist; Sequel; Rebirth; Human Relationship; Pool Cue.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

#9 is weird science. The rest stump me, although it's a given in #4 that where you find bill clinton, you'll find a photographer.

6/21/2007 1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home