6.13.2007

PBW: Around the House

I need to get out more, but the reason this Photo Blog Wednesday is so local is quite the opposite: I've been out too much. This weekend had me away from both my home and my camera, concentrating on family and business. So I just went around the house, looking for interesting compositions, to see if art really is all around us if we look in the right places.


















I wonder if my dad is trying to build a Dalek with that torch and ancient vacuum cleaner. My fear of fire is growing though; something has to be done soon about the hazards I noticed...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger RC said...

my favorite is the ladder! that's awesome art!

my next favorite is the fountain in the bucket.

6/13/2007 2:47 PM  
Blogger Lorna said...

You should put your mum's dried flowers up on E-Bay

6/13/2007 10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home