6.05.2007

MCF's Perilous 3.IV Questions

Round IV? When did we reach IV in the third set of MCF's Perilous!? It's been a little quiet this time of year, but the answers and questions keep rolling in.

In MCF's Perilous! I provide 10 answers for which you, my readers, have to come up with the corresponding questions and post them on your blogs. Scoring is as follows:

1 pt=each question
2 pts=each question that matches MCF's
-1 pt=any sentences not in question form, or forgetting a question mark
15 pts=Bonus for the Best Question


Each series has five rounds, at the end of which the player with the most points gets a prize. Only I know how many prizes there are, and I know what they form when combined. Even if MCF's Perilous! runs its course before all the prizes have been given out, I'll probably think of other fun ways for you to earn them.

Here's how everyone is doing:

Round 1: B13 R1 10
Round 2: B13 R2 11
Round 3: B13 R3 10
Round 4: B13 R4 13
Total: 44

Round 1: Otis R1 25
Round 2: Otis R2 10
Total: 35

Round 2: Darrell R2 25
Total: 25

Round 3: Jamie Dawn R3 10
Total: 10

Round 3: Lorna R3 25
Round 4: Lorna R4 25
Total: 50

Lorna nailed the 15 point bonus with question #7. Oh well, whatever, nevARGHmind.

Now, here are the questions I had in mind:

1. He had blood all over his shirt.
What horrific sight prompted me to ask my father to change his white shirt before we went to our Memorial Day parades?

2. Changing the oil in his car.
How did my dad get the bad burn on his elbow that bled on to his dress shirt a few days later?

3. Two first names.
What is one of the traits shared by the boss on The Office and its U.S. counterpart?

4. There's nothing on.
Why will I be watching less television and (theoretically) accomplishing more with my life this Summer?

5. Ray Liotta and Rainn Wilson.
When B13 mistakenly guessed “Phil” and “Harry” in my casting post, which actors would have been better choices for those friends?

6. Jerry and Curt.
Which friends was I actually thinking of when I mentioned Daniel Stern and Daniel Radcliffe?

7. Mackenzie Crook.
What star of the British incarnation of The Office went on to play a supporting role in the Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy?

8. Cracking a joke that absolutely no one gets.
What is one of my uncanny abilities?

9. He was French in the book.
How does the film version of Passepartout differ from his literary counterpart in both 1956's and 2004's Around the World in 80 Days?

10. 250 GB.
What is the storage capacity of my new external hard drive?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Darrell said...

8. Cracking a joke that absolutely no one gets.
What is one of my uncanny abilities?


Is that supposed to be funny? I don't get it.

6/05/2007 7:29 AM  
Blogger Lorna said...

I could have got 2 points for question 10, but I'm too stubborn

6/05/2007 10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home