5.23.2007

PBW: Staten Around

Lately, I’ve been learning a lot of important life lessons. Perhaps someday I’ll be able to share all of them. For this week’s Photo Blog Wednesday, I can share a lesson of time. Just because I’m working through my weekend, doesn’t mean I can’t enjoy my photo hobby as well as my music hobby. Knowing I was working on both Saturday and Sunday, and that I’d have some time to kill before Sunday’s procession in Staten Island, I decided to bring my camera. Rather than sit on the steps of a church for an hour making small talk with my dad and the other musicians, or simply floating in a bored silence, I walked around the neighborhood. From bits of the the feast to the sculptures decorating the church to highlights of the neighborhood, I proved that life offers pockets of time to do great things, so long as one knows where to look...















Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger b13 said...

What great shots. My favorite is that slinky cat.

5/23/2007 10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home