5.15.2007

MCF's Perilous! 3.III

Welcome to MCF's Perilous! round three point roman numeral three. Things certainly got interesting in our last round, didn't they? And it's not too late for anyone else to join in...

MCF's Perilous! is a quiz in reverse. I post ten answers. You get one week to come up with the corresponding questions and post them on your blogs, leaving a link to your post in the comments below. Next week, I'll reveal the questions I was thinking of, along with everyone's scores.

Points carry over from one installment to the next, and after five rounds the person with the most points can redeem them for a “prize”. Every five rounds, the scores reset, and a new winner could potentially gain a piece of the Mysterious Master Prize™. Here's our current scoring system:

1 pt=each question
2 pts=each question that matches MCF's
-1 pt=any sentences not in question form, or forgetting a question mark
15 pts=Bonus for the Best Question


Will you face the perils below and attain the maximum points possible? Here are the next 10 answers:

1. “BOOM.”

2. Sweet Home Alabama.

3. Peter.

4. She tagged up her gown.

5. Too many.

6. Molly.

7. Because he's fluent in Japanese.

8. Soooo many French Fries!

9. Flying.

10. You would think that...

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger b13 said...

Done and posted!

5/15/2007 1:45 AM  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

I am going to give this a try. I'm not posting the answers at my blog, but I DO LOVE to play games.
I don't know what you're talking about most of the time, since I am Playstation and Comic Hero challenged. I RARELY play video games, and when I do, my kids laugh hysterically because I am hideous at it.

1. “BOOM.”
What sound did mcf's body make when he fell out of bed whilst dreaming he was flying?

2. Sweet Home Alabama.
What song makes aliens' heads explode?

3. Peter.
What goes with Paul and Mary?

4. She tagged up her gown.
What answer makes no sense to Jamie Dawn?

5. Too many.
How many images of Hillary Clinton has the average person been exposed to?

6. Molly.
What would mcf's name have been if he'd been born a girl?

7. Because he's fluent in Japanese.
Why does President Bush have trouble speaking English clearly?

8. Soooo many French Fries!
What did the man suffering from Fryphobia say?

9. Flying.
What type of cow pies are the worst?

10. You would think that...
What did mcf say when Jamie Dawn said she thought Batman was stronger than Superman?

I won't win any first place awards, but I think I should be considered for Miss Congeniality.

5/15/2007 6:34 PM  
Blogger b13 said...

Oh man, those questions had me cracking up. 1, 3, 4, 6, 9, and 10 all RULE!

5/15/2007 8:18 PM  
Blogger MCF said...

Those are good questions; I think you do know what I'm talking about. =) I'm going to score this one next week even though you didn't do it on your blog.

5/15/2007 9:05 PM  
Blogger Lorna said...

I've finished, and hope I made it in time....

5/21/2007 7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home