5.20.2007

Blogroll Villains: Gang Six

Have the Blogroll Villains been defeated...for now? No one guessed this week, and so I get to keep the fragment of the Mysterious Master Prize™ that was at stake.

Heroes transform into villains, thanks to the power of Heromachine, and here's who we faced last time:

21) Kristine.
22) Big Orange Michael.
23) Jeff.
24) TV Goddess.
25) Spaceman Bill.

Leave a comment correctly identifying all five of this week's Blogroll Villains and you'll receive a piece of the rare Mysterious Master Prize™! Can this be the final gang?





Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger b13 said...

1. Rob : Unspace
2. MCF (Great!)
3. mike wieringo
4. Xtine Files
5. The Write Jerry

5/20/2007 3:01 AM  
Blogger MCF said...

The score so far: One right, four wrong, and two of these guesses have appeared in previous gangs. This batch is all new...

5/20/2007 9:31 AM  
Blogger b13 said...

Hmmmmm... I wonder which one I got right ;)

5/21/2007 12:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm. I don't see the importance of my hand being a turbine from the last set (though I could see that it might have been the only probable substitute for a chainsaw). I'm so out of touch with your blogroll though, so I could never guess accurately.

5/21/2007 7:45 PM  
Blogger MCF said...

I was going for a whole Sith/Mechanical hand vibe. I know Luke and Vader didn't have a turbine, but then your Sith Lord maybe did. Creative license. :)

5/21/2007 11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home