5.14.2007

Phantasmic Links 5.14.07

I hope all the moms out there had a super Mother's Day! My mom's was a little disappointing; it's impossible to find a doctor to release someone from a hospital on a Sunday, let alone a holiday. Even though her fever's down, they hooked her up to an IV again and kept her for at least another day. She's getting really antsy and I found her wheeling her IV pole and roaming the halls when I got there. When my dad and I left several hours later, she offered to walk us out to the parking lot. The nurse laughed at her escape attempt. I'm not going to jinx her any more by predicting when she'll come home. I'll just move on to this week's PHANTASMIC LINKS:

I'm still up for Best Geek Blog as well as Best Blog About Stuff. It's a great honor, and I appreciate the votes I've received so far. And if I win, I have to unmask.

Slow down and enjoy the 10 Greatest Movie Car Chases!k

A Wasp builds a nest, and the detail is insane.

Photoshop can be used for good or evil, depending on your point of view. I think I've dated both of those girls....

Aww, look at the cute Alien baby costume...

While perusing women's clothing, Curt came across the Lochers Collection, innocent looking shirts with not-so-innocent doubletake-inducing sayings. Warning: sit contains adult language and brilliant marketing.

When I inevitably try filming a train like this, either my camera or I will end up with serious damage. Hat tip to B13.

Also from B13, an addicting Sunburn Game is perfect for this time of year.

I wasted a lot of time on SuPuzzle before I discovered it was impossible, and yet there is a way to beat it. Can you do it?

Fire and Rube Goldberg are another combination I should probably avoid.

Here are 1,000 ways to waste time at work, other than actually working, of course.

Finally, generate your own LOLCats. I didn't have time now, but I'll have to try this during the week.


Have a link to a game, movie, article, or anything else you think might be “phantasmic”? E-mail me and it just might appear in an upcoming PHANTASMIC LINKS!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger cube said...

Sorry to hear about your mom. Hope she gets better soon.

Thanks for the addictive time wasting links.

5/14/2007 9:44 AM  
Blogger b13 said...

How did they leave Grindhouse off the car chase list? :O

The Fire video rocks!

5/14/2007 5:25 PM  
Blogger Lorna said...

Thanks for the t-shirt site---I didn't have my glasses on, but the women all looked so cute, I ordered complete sets for my daughters.

5/14/2007 8:29 PM  
Blogger MCF said...

If this were a game of Perilous!, I think Lorna's comment would have earned her 15 pts. LOL. :)

5/14/2007 8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home