5.01.2007

PBW: Dog Day Afternoon



Welcome to the conclusion of our special two-part Photo Blog Wednesday! Last time, I had joined forces with B13 to shoot another dog show. After some exploration of nearby woods and farmland, it was time for the main event. Dogs ran through a specific course, led by their owners as they weaved between poles and leapt over obstacles.













I couldn't resist getting a Mysterious Self Portrait in the reflection of a very cool car. I'm so vain; I probably think this blog is about me.

After the show, we visited Wertheim Wildlife Refuge, which wasn't far. The day was winding down though and the Refuge wasn't open for long. From what we saw, it was a good location, so I may have to return for more shots someday.








Finally, on the ride back, I caught a pretty awesome window display:

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww. I want to die from the cuteness!

Were there any beagles? I bet not, but how cute would that have been?!

5/02/2007 2:33 AM  
Blogger b13 said...

I don't remember beagles being there but I have seen them at other shows. Great pics MCF!

5/02/2007 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home