4.23.2007

Phantasmic Links 4.23.07

I have a lot to learn. I have to learn that, even in April, if I'm going to be in a wide open space under the sun with little cloud cover for an extended period of time, I'm going to burn every time. I also have to learn what to do when I get a scary red light next to the word “internet” on my modem, and can't get online, no matter how many times I restart my computer or unplug the modem and let it rest for a few minutes. Ultimately, turning everything off and trying again in the morning was my “solution”. So now, a little late, without further adieu here are this week's PHANTASMIC LINKS:

This is an awesome marriage of Halo and Metroid, made by a fan and choreographed surprisingly well.

Famousr is an incredibly addictive site that tests your knowledge of the relative popularity of an assortment of celebrities. Some I disagree with, some I never heard of, and in general I spent way too much time trying to break 1,000. Thanks to J-No

The first blurry glimpses of Heath Ledger as the Joker? Brought to you by Darrell.

Check out this very cool video mirroring effect.

Hey! Don't copy that floppy! I know I won't be copying a floppy any time soon. Lesson learned.

Lips! More than meets the eye...

Feed the head!

Can this be the cutest Will Ferrell sketch ever?

Pee Wee vs. Se7en! An hilarious mash-up brought to you by B13.

This...is....MARIO!!

And finally, from Curt, ”This is not a pipe!”


Have a link to a game, movie, article, or anything else you think might be “phantasmic”? E-mail me and it just might appear in an upcoming PHANTASMIC LINKS!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

https://www22.verizon.com/forhomedsl/channels/dslsupport/1710.asp

4/23/2007 3:05 PM  
Blogger b13 said...

But that doesn't help when he can't get online ;)

4/23/2007 3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home