5.01.2007

MCF's Perilous! 3.II

MCF's Perilous! continues our third set of rounds. We got off to a quiet start, so anyone can still swoop in and earn the next fragment of the Mysterious Master Prize! Surely the truth is worth the effort...

Let's review how the game works. MCF's Perilous! is a quiz in reverse. I post ten answers. You get one week to come up with the corresponding questions and post them on your blogs, leaving a link to your post in the comments below. Next week, I'll reveal the questions I was thinking of, along with everyone's scores.

Points carry over from one installment to the next, and after five rounds the person with the most points can redeem them for a “prize”. Every five rounds, the scores reset, and a new winner could potentially gain a piece of the Mysterious Master Prize. Here's our current scoring system:

1 pt=each question
2 pts=each question that matches MCF's
-1 pt=any sentences not in question form, or forgetting a question mark
15 pts=Bonus for the Best Question


Will you face the perils below and attain the maximum points possible? Here are the next 10 answers:

1. 6.66.

2. “No, I want to be a father!”

3. Mystery Sock.

4. Eleanor.

5. My frisbee.

6. As a reminder.

7. William Devane.

8. Giddy.

9. My own helicopter.

10. Tim Minear

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger b13 said...

My answers are up!

5/01/2007 4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I might even be able to play, because some of these appear to be TV-related. Or at least my questions will be!

5/01/2007 4:46 PM  
Blogger Darrell said...

I did this one, along with the music meme from the other day.

5/01/2007 8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home