4.30.2007

Phantasmic Links 4.30.07

The Italian Feast season has officially begun, as of Sunday morning. There were a few drops of rain on the way to Brooklyn, but it cleared up, even if the clouds didn't. And, by the end of the procession we even had some sunshine. If I had one complaint, it was that our band leader asked us to be there so early, and we sat around for nearly two hours before the gig officially began. He wanted us on call as usual to play a hymn near the end of the 11:15 mass, but after playing one song at 11:45 we didn't hit the road until 12:30-1:00, and we'd been there since 10:30. But, I got fresh air, exercise, and paid, and at the end of the day isn't that all that matters? Well, at the end of the day I'd be remiss if I didn't also post this week's PHANTASMIC LINKS:

Bored? Stressed? Pop some Bloons! Then, pop some More Bloons!

Thanks to the Dream Photo Frame, I can finally go on a real vacation, or at least look like I did! Thanks, J-No!

With these sneakers, I'm going to get all the chicks! Thank you Curt!

Can you withstand the Cute Overload? I defy you to scroll without a single “awwww”. I plan to post something equally awwwwesome in a few weeks. Hat tip to Rey.

Ever wonder what would happen if you poured plaster into ant tunnels to study the architecture?

”Have you ever danced with the MCF in the pale moonlight?”

It's hard to believe Charlie the Unicorn has never made an appearance on my site. Wendy sent me the link this week, and other people have shown it to me before, but I wasn't able to find it in my archives, so here it is now.

Zombies walk the Earth. You defend a small barricade, gathering survivors and weapons, hoping to see another sunrise as you make your Last Stand. Hat tip: B13.

Also from B13: Force Fields are now real. I love when sf becomes a reality.

”Where were you the day Superman...died?” I know where I was, and I know where I'll be the day this DVD comes out.

Check out these cool Mark Jenkins Street Installations. I would love to come across stuff like this with my camera someday.

Finally, we'll close with another cute animal site, courtesy of B13, as we look in on best friends a dog and a parrot.


Have a link to a game, movie, article, or anything else you think might be “phantasmic”? E-mail me and it just might appear in an upcoming PHANTASMIC LINKS!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Darrell said...

I spent something like a half an hour at cute overload repeatedly saying "Awwwww." Dammit. Maybe I'll submit a pic of myself if I can find a site called "Coot overload."

4/30/2007 7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home