4.23.2007

MCF's Perilous! 3.I Questions

Round I of the third set of MCF's Perilous! is done! It's time to see who's off to the best start this time.

In MCF's Perilous! I provide 10 answers for which you, my readers, have to come up with the corresponding questions and post them on your blogs. Scoring is as follows:

1 pt=each question
2 pts=each question that matches MCF's
-1 pt=any sentences not in question form, or forgetting a question mark
15 pts=Bonus for the Best Question


Each series has five rounds, at the end of which the player with the most points gets a prize. Only I know how many prizes there are, and I know what they form when combined. Even if MCF's Perilous! runs its course before all the prizes have been given out, I'll probably think of other fun ways for you to earn them(such as the challenging Blogroll Villains).

Here's how everyone rolled out:

Round 1: B13 R1 10
Total: 10

Round 1: Otis R1 25
Total: 25

Otis nailed the 15 point bonus with question #2. It was a close decision this week.

Now, here are the questions I had in mind:

1. The color of her hair.
What was Suicide Blonde?

2. Bunnies!
What animals frolic and chase each other through the parking lot of my office in the evening this time of year, making the world seem a bit happier?

3. As of right now, the first one.
Which of the first batch of Blogroll Villains did no one guess correctly?

4. “I've known her all these years.”
Why does Cheap Trick think that ”Mommy isn't one of those”?

5. Two percent.
“What are the odds?!”

6. Yes, as preposterous as the premise may be.
Will I continue to watch and enjoy Drive until its inevitable cancellation?

7. He changed the channel and put on wrestling, instead.
While I was watching Drive, what did my cat do when he walked across the remote control?

8. Nothing but contempt.
What did Hot Rod have for the Quintesson court?

9. I stapled them together.
As a curious and stupid child, what did I once do to two of my fingers?

10. A “vesuvius”.
When I started bleeding after my surgeon removed the last of my staples, how did he refer to what had resulted?

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger b13 said...

I'll get you Otis... and your little dog too!

4/24/2007 10:04 AM  
Blogger Darrell said...

I just want to say that Dogs don't like televised "Rasslin'."

4/24/2007 5:10 PM  
Blogger Otis said...

Darrell,

Love that new profile picture.

Now get off you arse and start playing Perilous!

4/24/2007 7:46 PM  
Blogger MCF said...

I just want to say that Dogs wouldn't know how to work the remote in the first place. ;-)

And that Brian Posehn animated gif does rule.

4/24/2007 8:07 PM  
Blogger Lorna said...

Darrell is very scary, B13 is very vengeful, Otis is right and I'm both horrified and relieved that i didn't catch Perilous 3.1 in time.

4/24/2007 8:13 PM  
Blogger kevbayer said...

Sorry I didn't make it this time: Real Life trumped any serious blogging.

4/25/2007 8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home