5.25.2007

Loose Ends.

Sometimes things are left open. Cliff hangers remain unresolved. Questions have no answers. It's nice when things can be wrapped up in a neat little package. Closure is good.

Last Sunday, I posted the final gang of Blogroll Villains. These rogues may be identified as follows:

26) Captain Eucalyptus.
27) MCF.
28) RC of Strange Culture.
29) Dosetaker.
30) Wil Wheaton.

And so the world is safe...for now. On Saturday, I also ran a second movie meme in which sequels had to be identified solely on their plot keywords. Those films were:

1) The Empire Strikes Back.
2) Superman II.
3) Spider-man II.
4) Army of Darkness.
5) Saw III.
6) Shrek 2.
7) Back to the Future Part III.
8) X-Men 2.
9) Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan.
10) U.S. Marshals.


Excellent! Resolution is a good thing. And now, I can get back to sleep and shake the cold or allergies that seems to be knocking me out...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger RC said...

wow...an honor to be included...but i'm not so sure of what i think about those tights with stars on them...

i don't think i could look my wife in the face and feel like a real man with those :-)

5/25/2007 12:55 AM  
Blogger Scott Roche said...

I'm AWESOME! Well, my blogroll villain counterpart is anyway. I'm honored.

5/25/2007 9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home