3.05.2007

Phantasmic Links 3.5.07

One of the details I left out of my ”weird” post yesterday was the lunar eclipse I witnessed on the drive to my train. It's a shame I didn't have my camera with me. Yet on Sunday, when I was riding around looking for photography subjects, I could not for the life of me remember where one specific place was, and never found it. I did however, find plenty of PHANTASMIC LINKS:

The Impossible Quiz Deluxe is no misnomer. My obsessive nature kept me working on it until I got into the 90s; I'd later do some searching and find out there are 110 questions. They're tricky, some are timed, and even with a walkthrough I couldn't complete it. This exercise in insanity was discovered by Sean.

Make sure you also check out the sequel to the world's greatest fan-made lightsaber duel.

On a related note, a Jedi college party got out of hand.(Warning: Explicit language)

Join in the J-No Baby Pool! There is no prize other than the greatest prize of all: victory.

And the funniest image I've seen all week came from J-No as well.

I can't believe ”Dumpster Baby” is an actual movie...

Etch-A-Sketch Art; I wish I did stuff like that. Hat tip to B13.

Here's another one from B13, the fun but insane Line Game.

Forget about on a plane, RoboSnake can travel by land or by sea.

Enjoy this PDF preview of Buffy Season 8. Thanks to Big Orange Michael.

And finally:
Pholph's Scrabble Generator



My Scrabble© Score is: 39.
What is your score? Get it here.




Have a link to a game, movie, article, or anything else you think might be “phantasmic”? E-mail me and it just might appear in an upcoming PHANTASMIC LINKS!

3 Comments:

Blogger b13 said...

That robo snake is the bomb! I want one for my bathtub. A small one.

3/05/2007 2:11 PM  
Blogger Darrell said...

The Impossible Quiz Deluxe is a tool of Satan. It's extremely frustrating, even if you cheat.

That "funniest image you saw all week" is classic, and it makes this now only the second funniest graphic I have seen this week.

3/05/2007 8:02 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

You didn't have a camera around to capture the eclipse? YOU? Talk about irony!:)

3/05/2007 10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home