4.09.2006

Phantasmic Links 4.9.06

Today I watched dogs compete in an agility trial, and then I toured the ruins of an insane asylum. All in all, it was a typical Sunday culminating in the gathering of this week's PHANTASMIC LINKS:

BIF!! POW!! J-No!! SOCK!! Hat tip to Sean

I really, really hate Qix. I always have, and the online version reminds me how frustrating and addictive it can be.

Samurai Kittens may be one of the bloodiest fighting games I've ever encountered, and we can all blame X-tine.

Forget buying a house; I want the world's largest HD screen!

Trapped in a lab, only your magnetic powers hold the key to escape in The Magneto Syndrome.

The truth about “smart” brains, courtesy of FawnDoo.

To find out how someone talks, just click where they live! I don't have no accent. Fugeddaboutit!

Merlin's Revenge 2 offers spells, upgrades, fearsome foes and the best challenge since Merlin's Revenge 1, unless of course someone tells you that the letter “K” is your friend. Even then, it's a fun little world to run through.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Xtine said...

Sam. Kittens is insane, I know. I am now hated by cat lovers everywhere (but I really do like cats-just for the record).

4/10/2006 12:22 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

I'm so sick of people doing a false NJ accent. That's a transplanted NY accent people. It's not people who have been living here their whole lives like yours truly.

End rant.:)

4/10/2006 10:38 PM  
Blogger MCF said...

I totally hear a Jersey accent when I read your blog though. Maybe you need to join this new trend like Rhodester and FawnDoo and upload a video of you reading a few passages, and prove you don't sound like Carmela Soprano. ;-)

4/10/2006 10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home