4.03.2006

M.C.F.A.T. Volume XI

I write to you now, on the ELEVENTH edition of the Mysterious Cloaked Figure's Astonishing Test. Someday I will run out of questions to ask, and on that day you shall all graduate....from the internet. Today is not that day:

1) A recent study shows that ”prayer doesn't help patients recover from surgery.” What are your thoughts on prayer and its effect on illness and suffering?

2) If you were turned into a cartoon animal, what animal would you be, what wacky name would you have, and what would be your distinguishing characteristics?

3) What was your worst encounter with nature?

4) My old friend Rey recently described leaving his home state for a new one. Lorna is in the process of moving. Joe and his family are in the process of moving back home, and Curt and his family moved back home a few months ago. What do you miss the most about the place you're originally from or, if you've never left, what things have kept you there?


You have one week to consider these questions and post your answers at your respective blogs. Next Monday I'll link to your answers and share answers of my own.

7 Comments:

Blogger DeAnn said...

First, I don't think you'll run out of questions to ask. Second, I can't post these to my site, per usual, but I'm going to play here because they are FUN:

1) To each his own... For me, it would depend how bad the illness and the suffering was.

2) I think I would be a beagle named CRAZY because my boyfriend thinks my beagle and I act just alike -- insane.

3) Anything involving spiders.

4) I miss the smalltown atmosphere and seeing my family every day, but I'm close enough and in a city. It doesn't get better.

4/04/2006 2:02 AM  
Blogger Jerry Novick said...

wow - those are some deep questions. I think I'll actually handle each in its own post - if I can - and then put the links here when I'm finished.

4/04/2006 4:06 AM  
Blogger Lorna said...

Noooooooooooooo! I'm moving; how can I be quizzing?

4/04/2006 6:42 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

Who was it that was talking about bad timing today?:)

4/04/2006 10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not sure whether y'all should be relieved or worried for I AM BATMAN AND YOU ARE FINISHED. Wait... scratch that, reverse. Unless you AREN'T batman, in which case scratch that, and.... Ok, I'm Done stalling for time now. It's over and I've finished the quiz.

4/04/2006 10:44 PM  
Blogger MCF said...

Ah, but I was being ironic, Janet. I plan to answer your questions. :)

4/04/2006 11:23 PM  
Blogger kevbayer said...

I've posted mine - but it's plaintext and I need to edit in the linkbacks to MCF still whenever I have time to use the computer at home.
at my blog

4/06/2006 10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home