1.18.2006

PBW: More Eisenhower Park

This has nothing at all to do with tonight's Photo Blog Wednesday, but does it bother anyone else that the television spot for Skating With Celebrities boasts: “Full House's Dave Coulier, Todd Bridges and Deborah Gibson”? Every time I hear that I think, “Todd Bridges and Debbie Gibson were never on Full House, were they?” At least the radio ad phrases it “Todd Bridges, Deborah Gibson, and Full House's Dave Coulier” which is the proper grammatical way to avoid confusion. Is it just me? Are more people concerned that such a show even EXISTS, that “celebrities” are so busy skating and dancing and eating insect larvae that no one has time for simple circus tricks anymore?

Anyway, while I focused on statues last week, my visit to Eisenhower Park included the war memorial tower from various angles, the lake, colorful signs discouraging visitors from feeding the birds, and an anachronistic cottage. Here are the rest of the images from that expedition, as promised:







Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Xtine said...

wow- I forgot how nice that park is. I'll have to visit it again!

1/22/2006 8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home