1.16.2006

M.C.F.A.T. Volume VI

What's this? The Mysterious Cloaked Figure's Astonishing Test returns for a SIXTH incarnation! When will the madness end? There's only one man who can answer that question, but he seems to be unavailable for comment. I guess the questions will continue for now...

1) As you all no doubt remember, back in October I wrote about popular bands picking up former vocalists of other popular bands. If you could choose any one band and any one singer that have never collaborated, and put them together as a new entity, who would you choose? Have fun with this one. You can mix and match styles and eras, and choose artists living or dead. You might even NAME your creation.

2) How would you react in a hostage situation?

3) What is your favorite board game?

4) Which is worse, being buried alive or getting locked in a freezer? Include reasons and potential methods of escape.

5) In light of by the ”Draw Batgirl” meme I linked to yesterday, what other characters do you think would be appropriate for a similar meme? Hundreds of people with varying artistic abilities have rendered versions of the character. Some have been cartoonish, some amateur, and others professional. There have been countless variations and deviations, and all have been fun. I'm NOT asking for drawings(yet), so don't feel intimidated. Just name a comic character and at a later date I may choose one and invite readers to post their interpretations--and stick figures WILL be welcome.


You have one week to consider these questions and post your answers at your respective blogs. Remember: whomever answers, wins....

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

WOW, this seems like a toughie.

1/17/2006 5:02 AM  
Blogger MCF said...

Seems tough, but isn't. Don't discourage people. :)

Note that anyone has the option of answering a few questions; even one. Jamie Dawn only answered one last time and (though he didn't credit me, the jerk :)), the Happy Husband used two of the questions.

Do what you can, folks.

1/17/2006 10:32 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

See I'm not the only one who thought it was tough! :-) Here's mine.

1/17/2006 5:34 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

Do we have to answer ALL of the questions or can we pick and choose?

1/17/2006 6:35 PM  
Blogger Darrell said...

I'm all over this one, especially that first question. Great question.

1/17/2006 7:54 PM  
Blogger MCF said...

You can pick and choose, Janet. Anyone has the option of answering a few questions; even one. Jamie Dawn only answered one last time and (though he didn't credit me, the jerk :)), the Happy Husband used two of the questions.

Weird, my cat just walked past my door twice....

1/17/2006 10:50 PM  
Blogger SPM said...

Here's mine.

Much faster this go 'round. I was bored at work. Shhh, don't tell anyone.

1/17/2006 11:53 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

Ok then, I'll do my best to remember and be clever.:)

1/18/2006 5:00 PM  
Blogger kevbayer said...

Finally got mine posted.
Thanks for giving me something to actually blog! I've been slacking lately.

1/18/2006 6:55 PM  
Blogger Lorna said...

I am so last:
http://lornacr.blogspot.com/2006/01/i-am-quizzical.html

and I had to bail on the last ?

1/18/2006 11:47 PM  
Blogger The Unseen One said...

Alas, I have to pass this time. Sorry, MCF. Work is kicking my behind.

1/19/2006 10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home