3.13.2005

Phantasmic Links 3.13.05

Shhhhh. Don't tell anyone, but after watching this movie, I think I'm a closet folk music fan. Six hours later and I'm still humming the tunes. There's only one way to purge the braying in my brain, and that's with some PHANTASMIC LINKS:

I found a very cool gallery of comic book art this afternoon. Enjoy it before the copyright infringement is inevitably challenged.

My Wu-Name is Asthmatic Chief.
Try the Wu-Tang Clan Name Generator today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Name Generator Generator.
Hat tip to Geekbird.


One of my friends at work sent me this animated short in which a new “sport” is taken to the extreme.

Is time and the technological and social progression of society as a whole progressing ever faster, as though moving toward the inside curves of a spiral?

Hey! Happy....birthday?

How's your favorite T.V. show faring ths season?

Childhood goes by too fast and though adults warn us of as much, we take things for granted. One day we realize we're in a pointless loop of repetitive activities, longing for some miraculous escape, that One Thing we're missing that would Make It All Better. Even if we think we've found it, have we? Or is it all an illusion of things once lost, that can never be regained. The short film ”More” resonated with some things that have been on my mind lately, and the haunting animation I just watched will be with me for some time. I found this link in a post over at Sarcasmo's in a post with an impressive collection of interesting links.

Speaking of a happy childhood, I found a site which covers in detail one of my happier youthful pastimes. Ladies and Gentlemen, the Bubblesphere

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jerry Novick said...

The Wu-Tang Clan has dubbed me

The 36th Monk

I'm looking forward to meeting the other 35...

3/14/2005 9:49 AM  
Blogger Geekbird said...

thanks for the plug, though i'm pretty late on catching it.

5/18/2005 2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home