6.13.2009

M.C.F.A.T. Volume XXVIII

It’s BACK! Welcome to the TWENTY-EIGHTH edition of the M.C.F.A.T., or Mysterious Cloaked Figure's Astonishing Test! Have you missed it as much as I have? Answering that question is optional.

Here’s a quick refresher on how this thing works: just answer the questions below on your own blogs or in the comment section, and check back next week when I link to your answers and post my own:

1) How has the forced transition to digital television affected you?

2) If you could wield any fictional weapon for one day, what would you choose?

3) Do you ever lose focus and “crash”, and how do you regain productivity and momentum?

4) What was your favorite made-up or modified childhood game?

SPECIAL BONUS QUESTION: What late comic book editor maintained an unprecedented knowledge continuity among his company’s vast assortment of titles?


There's no right or wrong, and you can't fail if you answer. Good luck!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger b13 said...

1. I finally got rid of Cabelvision and I'm NEVER looking back. And I have awesome visuals now. Loving it. Get FiOS!

2. A +7 sword of holding (holy ge3k)

3. It was the other drivers fault! He made a left on red!

4. Manhunt on roller blades... or bikes.

Bonus: I'm not late... I just changed fields.

6/13/2009 1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home