5.19.2010

PBW: FlushingForward

Last week, Photo Blog Wednesday took you along for a Mother's Day excursion to Flushing Meadows-Corona Park, site of the 1964 World's Fair. Now, my father did remarkably well for a man who'd had heart bypass surgery four weeks prior, but he still has his limits. Each week he pushes and exceeds them, and last weekend he walked alongside a two hour procession I played in with very little difficulty. But on Mother's Day weekend, it was very cold, and very windy, so at some point he and my mother sought shelter in the lobby of a theater to rest. This freed me to do a little more exploring on my own and travel further than I ever had before, even venturing over a highway to the other side of the park. This is what I found:




















Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home