1.15.2010

My Musical Productivity Five

Not to be confused with My Running Music Five, today I'm going to list My Five songs that really keep my momentum and productivity going, or give me a boost when I'm in a work or emotional slump. I suppose these songs would help on the treadmill too, and I'm sure more than a few have popped in to my head while running. I can't be attached to the treadmill and I sweat too much to use headphones, but one of these years I really should bring my headphones in to my no longer new office. I've been there since 2007. Anyway, even though some of these have probably appeared on here before in other categories, here are my songs:

1) ”Eye of the Tiger”, Survivor:


2) ”Come out and Play”, The Offspring:


3) ”Thunder Kiss ‘65”, White Zombie:


4) ”You Shook Me All Night Long”, AC/DC:


5) ”Smells Like Teen Spirit”, Nirvana:

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Lorna said...

I could have two of the five on my list, although both of them make me think of Weird Al.

1/15/2010 9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home