10.14.2009

PBW: The Long Reveal, Part V



As long time (suffering) readers can attest, I generally use the Cloakfest time frame to reveal something about myself in a Photo Blog Wednesday. There's never any guarantee that I'm giving the whole picture, or even a recent one, or even a truthful one. Odds are that I and my alter-ego(s) are liars. Or, all the facts may be there and we're just not as mysterious as we think. In any case, there seems to have been some trouble with this year’s photo, some pixels got stretched while others got obscured. If Year 6 does turn out to be my Final Season, maybe there will be a “reward” in 2010 for those who've stuck around. For this year, this is the best I have to offer:



My blogiversary date may be over but Cloakfest 2K9 continues! Tune in tomorrow for the conclusion with links to the ESSENTIAL posts from the last 365 days! You won't want to miss it!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger b13 said...

Holy cow! 5 years! Congrats! And those album/DVD covers look good :)

10/14/2009 12:44 AM  
Blogger b13 said...

Although your "reveal" is quite... disturbing...

10/14/2009 12:46 AM  
Anonymous Krispy said...

Hey, congratulations. I saw your post yesterday and thought to myself, dammit, I'd made a note to myself to remember to send you two words and a pic ... and obviously I lost that note. It was an actual note, too, on a yellow post-it. I have no clue where it went, though I did use it as a bookmark for a couple of days.

I thought about cuting and pasting the "long reveal" into photo manipulation software to see if I could come up with something, but I decided against it. After all, we all know exactly what you really look like.

10/14/2009 2:34 AM  
Blogger Lorna said...

Between your and Krispy's artwork, I won't be able to sleep for a week.

And I haven't been counting, but I must have commented at least 500 times. None of them on yellow post-it notes.

10/14/2009 4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home