10.08.2009

Fast Fifty

Fifty questions. Fifty short answers. Some are true. Some are funny. Many are both:

1. What time did you get up this morning?
7:15 AM

2. How do you like your steak?
Well done.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Inglourious Basterds

4. What is your favorite TV show?
It's almost impossible to narrow down with all the shows I watch. I guess I'd have to say LOST. Fringe, Supernatural and True Blood all rank fairly high as well. This would have been an easier question in 1985 when I'd have said Transformers in a heartbeat. I'm not even going to start listing sitcoms; moving on....

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
A penthouse in midtown Manhattan, with a Summer home in Montauk of course. So basically if I could live anywhere in the world, I'd still live in the same general area, but much, much nicer.

6. What did you have for breakfast?
Wheaties

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Italian.

8. What foods do you dislike?
Vegetables(with the exception of lettuce, tomato, corn, potatoes and sometimes raw carrots) and seafood(with the exception of tuna).

9. Favorite Place to Eat?
Outside in the Spring or Fall, as long as there are no bees.

10. Favorite dressing?
Flannel.
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
My Sweet Black Honda Civic.

12. What are your favorite clothes?
Honey Mustard.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Italy. Or Cybertron.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
My emotions vary, but I think I'm a 1/2 full kind of guy more often than I realize.

15. Where do you want to retire?
From my office job, hopefully not the same one. There's nothing wrong with it, but I have at least 30 years more working ahead of me and that's a long time to stay in any one place.

16. Favorite time of day?
Midnight.

17. Where were you born?
Krypton.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
I don't like to watch sports, but when I've had to basketball has been the most interesting followed by football. Baseball bores me; not enough constant action like other sports.

19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
Why would anyone tag me back if I'm already answering the questions? That doesn't make any sense to me. Maybe the quiz means link back?

20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
Again, this makes little sense. I suppose B13 might post some answers in the form of a comment.

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
God. Could you imagine?

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night.

24. Do you have any pets?
Two cats.

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by...no, no that's a lie. There is nothing new or exciting in my life. I need to work on that....

26. What did you want to be when you were little?
A detective or an architect.

27. What is your best childhood memory?
Using string, two straws, and a basin of dishwashing liquid, my mom made the largest bubble maker EVER for my friends and I to run around the front lawn gleefully making three foot bubbles. It was totally worth the patches of dead grass in the spots where the bubbles eventually landed and popped.

28. Are you a cat or dog person?
I like cats.

29. Are you married?
To a woman? Not yet. But to my job, my folks, my bands, and my hobbies, yes.

30. Always wear your seat belt?
I do when I'm in a car.

31. Been in a car accident?
Three.

32. Any pet peeves ?
Stupidity. Extremes. And people who use spaces to create hanging indents under bulleted copy. “Command” + ”\”; come on!

33. Favorite Pizza Topping(s)?
Pepperoni.

34. Favorite Flower?
The ones that Georgia O'Keeffe painted; I don't know why...

35. Favorite Hobby?
Amateur Digital Photography.

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Arby's, because they're so rare in NY now.

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
Once, and three months of alternately taking public transportation or having my folks drive me to college was enough motivation to get it right the second time.

38. From whom did you get your last e-mail?
B13.

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Best Buy, although I would never max out my credit card.

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
I went to the beach on my lunch break, because the new bagel place was closed for some reason so I went to the old one. That's sort of spontaneous, at least this time of year.

41. Like your job?
I do.

42. Broccoli?
Vile weed!

43. What was your favorite vacation?
My favorite what now? I guess I miss the camping trips I used to take with my friends in college, especially the ones where we'd rent a trailer and bring along a Playstation and have Soulcalibur tournaments when we weren't hiking or swimming. I think I had my first Mudslide on one of those trips. Good times. I guess my next real vacation will either be my honeymoon or after I retire, whichever comes first...

44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
A trio of those old college friends about three weeks ago at a Cheeburger Cheeburger.

45. What are you listening to right now?
A live rendition of Hunger Strike with Pearl Jam and Chris Cornell from a PJ concert in LA earlier this week. Also a Jerry Cantrell guitar solo on Alive. The ‘90s were alive in LA this week.

46. What is your favorite color?
Red.

47. How many tattoos do you have?
None. I don't need a reminder of one of my many derogatory nicknames.

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?
Anybody who reads this is welcome to link back and repost with their answers. If you're reading this, you're tagged, sucka!

49. Coffee Drinker?
I'd been off it for a while, but these last two or three weeks I've fallen back in the bad habit of getting a free cup from the cafeteria when I feel myself fading after four o'clock. That's too late in the day, and I don't need the emotional side effects that long term caffeine exposure has on me. I should probably wean myself off it with green tea if I find myself craving a hot drink in the afternoon.

50. What time did you finish this quiz?
11:09 PM on Wednesday, but I'm setting it up to post at 12:01 AM on Thursday. Because I CAN.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Best Credit Cards said...

Thank you for sharing a lot of things inside your blog. I'm looking forward for more of your updates. Thanks again.

10/19/2009 7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home