9.30.2009

PBW: Hobroken

A few weeks ago, I took a trip to Hoboken for nothing. Back in July, I played a feast there, and even used my camera phone to get a shot of Sinatra's birthplace. So when I found myself there bright and early on a cloudy Saturday morning in September, and learned that the procession had been changed to Sunday and no one told me, I made the best of a bad situation and took some more camera phone pictures so the trip wasn't a total waste. There's a really great view of Manhattan from over there, and I think I need to make a trip with some friends on a sunny day with my good camera, since I already got the other side of Manhattan from Long Island City a few years ago. In any case, this week's Photo Blog Wednesday features cloudy camera phone pics from the other side:







Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Lorna said...

great photos---maybe you should try making your living as an artist.

9/30/2009 10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home