9.02.2009

PBW: For a Camera Phone

Since getting my new phone, one of the more exciting features has been having a camera on me at all times now, since my phone is almost always on me, except for when I'm at the gym, in the bathroom, sleeping, etc. While I demonstrated this feature by posting two photos taken with the phone back when I announced my acquisition of it, I haven't done much since. There is a fee for sending pictures to my e-mail account, something like $1.99 per megabyte. But it hasn't stopped me from taking pictures, anything from my folks to landmarks near or far to a proud capture of my landscaping work at my dad's lot. And for today's Photo Blog Wednesday, I'm sharing a sampling of some of these images I've caught in the past month. The quality might not be as good as my real camera, but it's definitely on par with, if not better than,.6+3 the shots I took with my old one, in the early days of PBW. They're not bad, for a camera phone:







Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger cube said...

Ain't technology grand? My phone has a great camera on it too, but I need to remember to use it more.

9/02/2009 9:23 AM  
Blogger Lorna said...

It was nice to see the mysteriously cloaked father and mother figures.

And that idyllic neighbourhood. cloaked too?

9/02/2009 10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home