9.28.2009

Phantasmic Links 9.28.09

I was happy when I awoke and heard the trickling rain drops outside my window on Sunday morning. It wasn't that I didn't want to go to my father's lot to trim hedges, pull vines, and mow the lawn. I was just feeling a little wiped out still from playing a feast the day before, and I had a lot of other neglected tasks to take care of, from laundry to financial paperwork to shopping. It turned out to be a great day for deleting items from my to-do list, including as always this week's PHANTASMIC LINKS:

(1) Joss Whedon has been responsible for some of the greatest hours on television, and I have to agree with just about every one on this list.

(2) Beautiful girls cover SoaD's Toxicity...on violins. Beautiful.
Hat Tip: B13

(3) These photos ROCK(s)!

(4) I'ma let you finish, but this site mocking Kanye West is one of the greatest P-links OF ALL TIME! Of all time...I think this should sufficiently beat the joke into the ground.

(5) The Gopher Hole Museum features various taxidermied little guys in cute little outfits and scenarios and isn't at all really, really disturbing...

(6) The Longest Poem in the World is made entirely out of rhyming Twitter posts. I wonder when my blog will get sucked up by one of these algorithms...

(7) Roman Polanski finally arrested after more than 30 years Justice moves slowly.

(8) The year was 1982. The place: D&D Summer Camp.

(9) Grab balloons, blow up bombs, collect coins, and buy upgrades as you take your houseHigher. Beautiful music and a simple concept make for a relaxing way to pass the time.

(10) Finally, check out this footage from the set of Iron Man 2. That movies going to be gooood...


Have a link to a game, movie, article, or anything else you think might be “phantasmic”? E-mail me and it just might appear in an upcoming PHANTASMIC LINKS!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home