8.14.2009

FOUR!

This exercise should be as easy as 1-2-3...4! Each topic includes four random items about myself, in no particular order, that you may or may not already know:

Four names that people have called me:
1. MCF
2. Troll
3. Heat
4. Mr. Bucket

Four jobs I have had:
1. House Painter
2. Gas Station Attendant
3. Plant Salesboy
4. Art Director

Four movies I would watch more than once:
1. The Transformers: The Movie
2. Wayne's World
3. Spaceballs
4. Superman II

Four places I have lived:
1. **** ****, NY
2. **** ****, NY
3. Holliswood, NY (for a week)
4. **** ****, NY

Four places I have been:
1. Northampton, Massachusetts
2. Hershey, Pennsylvania
3. Washington, DC
4. Winston-Salem, North Carolina

Four People who e-mail me (regularly):
1. B13
2. J-No
3. ”Krispy”
4. Rey

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Ice Cream
2. Pizza
3. Doritos
4. Granola bars (lately I've been hooked on Nature Valley Oats n' Honey)

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Lying in an inner tube floating down a river.
2. Hanging out with my friends.
3. A dreamscape of my own creation over which I have absolute control.
4. With an Animal

Four things I am looking forward to this year:
1. Seeing Metallica live again in November!
2. Autumn happy hours (Summer tends to be a social dead zone)
3. Saw VI (The saga concludes!)
4. Halloween (I need to start thinking of costume ideas)

Four TV shows that I watch:
1. LOST
2. True Blood
3. Fringe
4. Chuck

Four medical issues I've faced:
1. Landing face first on a shard of glass that split my lip and part of my nose when I was 5 years old
2. Fractured and partially dislocated right pinky playing dodge ball and had to wear a splint right before a big all-county concert.
3. Had to have intestines resectioned to remove a Meckel's diverticulum, a birth defect causing near-fatal internal bleeding when I was 25.
4. Removal of all four wisdom teeth at once, one of which was coming in at a 45 degree angle of impaction and another with a large cavity.

Four people I would like to meet:
1. My wife
2. My son
3. My paternal Grandfather (or any of my grandparents--the only one still alive when I was a child was my maternal grandmother, who died when I was 6)
4. God

Four things I've lost:
1. My previous job.
2. My mind.
3. Relatives, blood or otherwise, including: my aforementioned grandmother, an uncle by marriage, an aunt by marriage, my mom's cousin, my music teacher, and various cats over the years.
4. Weight (But I keep finding it).

Four friends I think will try this meme for themselves:
1. B13 (probably as a comment rather than a post)
2. Rey (If he reads this and realizes he hasn't posted anything on his blog since July and doing this will surprise people and mess with their heads)
3. Sean (though he may not link back to this post)
4. and YOU.

2 Comments:

Blogger b13 said...

You know me well ;)
Four names that people have called me: Joe, B, laserbeak, mother f***er

Four jobs I have had: paperboy, stockboy, comic book editor, art director

Four movies I would watch more than once: Lord of the rings, The nightmare before Christmas, It's a wonderful life, Pulp Fiction

Four places I have lived:
Nassau County, Suffolk County, working on it, who knows...

Four places I have been:
Canada, Florida, California, Vegas

Four People who e-mail me (regularly): Jerry, Wife, work people, spammers

Four of my favorite foods:
Sushi, Burritos, stuffed shells, Thai

Four places I'd rather be right now:
shootin' pictures, shootin' targets, at a beach with wife, on a hike with MCF...or wife (for different reasons)

Four things I am looking forward to this year: People finally waking up to see what the current administration is truly about (ok, that's more of a hope), the first snowfall of the year, wings during football season, cool fall hikes (and I don't mean taxes).

Four TV shows that I watch:
LOST, Rescue Me, O'Reilly, Mythbusters

Four medical issues I've faced:
breaking a steering wheel with my face at 70 some-odd mph, fatty cyst in my pinky, stitches, boo-boo on my knee

Four people I would like to meet:
I could name a few that I'd like to meet in a dark alley... let's not go there.

Four things I've lost:
Father, pets, money, sanity

Four friends I think will try this meme for themselves: Kinda hard the way I'm doing it ;)

8/14/2009 12:58 AM  
Blogger SPM said...

I know I suck at linking back to ideas I find here and other places. Sean am bad. I'll try and do a better job.

8/14/2009 5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home