8.05.2009

PBW: Botanic.

12 acres. That doesn't sound like a lot. I've driven past the particular botanic garden I explored this past weekend countless times in my life, and I even stopped in once with my folks and my uncle, although we got there near closing time and didn't venture very far inside. So when I took my camera there this past weekend for a Photo Blog Wednesday shoot, I was surprised to find several bridges and ponds, a hedge maze, insects, bee hives, bat houses, chipmunks, fish, frogs, toads, and even a sizable frog that hadn't yet shed the tail from his tadpole form yet, making it look like something out of The Host or Cloverfield. Yes, 12 acres can contain more than you might think:










































Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger kevbayer said...

Great pictures!

8/05/2009 12:15 AM  
Blogger b13 said...

Great adventure! You found quite a bit on that explorartion.

8/05/2009 1:08 PM  
Blogger MCF said...

Thanks!
=)

8/05/2009 10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home