5.19.2009

More Stupid Questions...

...because I am forgiving after all:

35. Ever been in love?
I've thought so in the past, and was either mistaken or chose girls who didn't reciprocate. I'll find one someday...

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
Work, probably, and spending time with their spouses and offspring.

37. Ever have cream puffs?
On occasion. They're very rich...and very addicting.

38. Last time you cried?
Last Friday night at 10:03 PM. Thank you Prison Break; that paper swan got me.

39. What was the last question you asked?
“Did you want me to put the wiring back together?”
(My mom's car hasn't been starting, and after replacing the starter and confirming that the battery was still good, our next suspect was a faulty ignition switch. My dad couldn't get a new one on Sunday, but I helped disconnect everything he couldn't reach or wasn't dexterous enough to disassemble. He was ready to just start cutting wires with a razor blade, but it's all modular if you just take the time to study the various plastic clasps and snaps. On Monday night when I got home from work, I looked in her car and saw all the wires were still spilling out like spaghetti, because he didn't get the part until late in the day. Hopefully he can get one of his friends to help him, because with my day job I probably won't be around until Saturday.)

40. Favorite time of the year?
Spring

41. Do you have any tattoos?
I've been called Tattoo, but I don't have any.

42. Are you sarcastic?
No, I'm sincere to a fault. I say what I mean and I mean what I say. Yeah.

43. Are you getting sick of answering questions by now?
I got sick of it back around #34, which worked out because it left me questions for another day...

44. Ever walked into a wall?
A wall? No. A concrete pillar jutting out of a sidewalk near some train tracks at an unfortunate crotch height that I didn't notice because I was looking at a hot girl in a lavender sun dress? No comment....

45. Favorite color?
Red.

46. Have you ever slapped someone?
I tend to redirect my anger at walls whenever someone prompts me to raise a fist; I've never really struck anyone to my recollection.

47. Is your hair curly?
It's straight unless I try to let it grow out. After a certain length it starts to curl back, so it's impossible for me to have long hair without getting a “duck's ass” in the back. I just shave it down really short which is the easiest way to manage it.

48. What was the last CD you bought?
Chinese Democracy, and that was a mistake.

49. Do looks matter?
Only in America. And on Earth, apparently...

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
No. Fool me once....

51. Is your phone bill sky high?
I don’t use the phone very often. (See #57)

52. Do you like your life right now?
Most of it. Parts could be better, and occasionally my mind wanders and I yearn for things I've lost, will never have or won't have for years. But for the most part, my family and pets are healthy, I stay in touch with my friends, I have more band gigs than ever and I have a stable job where people appreciate me. I can't complain.

53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
No, because I don't have a TV in my room. I have on occasion fallen asleep with either my computer or my portable DVD player still running.

54. Can you handle the truth?
You're damn right I can! In the long run, even if something is hard to hear initially, I do appreciate having all the facts.

55. Do you have good vision?
Against all odds, I do. My parents both wear glasses, and have done so for more than half of their lives. They often warned me of the dangers of all the comics I read and television I watched, and now I spend even more time in front of computers. I won't avoid glasses forever, but I'm glad my vision lasted at least 34 years

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
I don't think I've ever met anyone that I hated, although I can think of 2 or 3 people in my lifetime that have pushed me to the brink. There's a few I've disliked, although I'm sure there are a lot more people out there who dislike me...

57. How often do you talk on the phone?
Very rarely, outside of work and getting booked by band leaders. I hate the sound of my own voice and I prefer e-mail which gives me time to consider my responses and not sound like a moron with all my “uh's” and “like's” and repeating what people said back to them to buy my slow brain more time.

58. The last person you held hands with?
Does a paw count as a hand? What about a tail? If not, then I guess it was with whatshername, back in nineteen mumblety peg.....

59. What are you wearing?
Blue shorts.

60. What is your favorite animal ?
Cat.

61. Where was your default picture taken?
My what? You mean that bad drawing in my sidebar that's supposed to be me with red eyes and a blue cloak? I had that done at Sears....

62. Can you hula hoop?
I could use one as a belt in a pinch, but it would be really hard to remove it let alone spin it...

63. Do you have a job?
Yes, thank God.

64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
A Volcano Taco! I'm so glad it's back!

65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
When I was a kid and I'd forget my keys, I'd sometimes pry open a screen window and pull myself up into the house. In fourth grade, I climbed out on to a second story ledge because I was bored during class. And just this past weekend, I climbed out the window in our new turret room to take photos on our roof. The weird thing is, I'm not a fan of heights. Climbing isn't bad; it's looking down on my way back that causes me to freeze up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lorna said...

You're just about my favourite honest, humble person

5/19/2009 5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home