5.13.2009

PBW: Secret Window, Secret Room

Last week, Photo Blog Wednesday showed you the beginnings of a new room inside our house's turret. It's just about finished now, save for painting, cleanup, and other finishing touches. I think it's kind of cool that we're going to have this hidden room over our entranceway, kind of like a superhero's secret lair, like the revolving wall in Batgirl's apartment or a more masculine example that I can't think of right now. Originally, it was just built to allow easier access to the roof, and I suspect I'll be getting some cool shots once I can get out there. But there are plenty of possibilities, from sun room to extra storage space to murder room...okay, maybe not that last one. In any case, here are the latest pics:








Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home