5.18.2009

Phantasmic Links 5.18.09

I love having easy access to my roof. Not only is it easier to get to leaves. and not only did I get some great photos to share later this week, but it also opens new possibilities for mischief. I kept dropping twigs into the backyard where my mom was working in her nursery, even bounced a few off her. She kept looking around, and walked to the other side of the yard, but never once thought of looking up. I'm surprised she didn't hear the snickering...

Oh, the things I do to entertain myself...like PHANTASMIC LINKS:

(1) If you work hard enough, you can achieve almost anything. Just watch this biker for inspiration.
Hat Tip: B13.

(2) Megashark vs. Giant Octopus stars Lorenzo Lamas and Deborah Gibson. I'm not sure who is playing which...
H.T.: J-No.

(3) Those of you on that whole social network scene need exercise caution, lest your lame posts and drunken photos end up on Lamebook for the rest of us to mock. I probably won't be laughing once someone invents a Lameblogger....

(4) Murder is a serious business, but was this police sketch artist serious? I hope they catch that guy....

(5) A 30-year-old man gives birth...to the remains of his twin. Yikes.

(6) Russia has built a wooden supercollider replica.

(7) I was impressed with the photos I took of my roof, sadly enough, until I saw photos from the Hubble Telescope repair. Oh, the pictures I could take from that height...

(8) Epic Battle Fantasy offers turn-based RPG fun incorporating all three words of its name.

(9) Typography: Googlemaps style.

(10) You are what you eat, according to your refrigerator. I think I saw a snake in one of those...


Have a link to a game, movie, article, or anything else you think might be “phantasmic”? E-mail me and it just might appear in an upcoming PHANTASMIC LINKS!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home