5.17.2009

Poll of Randomosity Eight

Blah blah clever introductory sentence incorporating Poll of Randomosity:

1) When did the bad economy hit you?

2) Why was 6 afraid of 7?

3) How do you feel when you fall asleep a few hours earlier than usual?

4) Are you looking forward to a ninth season of Scrubs?

5) Do you hear what I hear?

6) Will it ever stop?

7) What's the frequency, Kenneth?

8) Who let the dogs out?

9) Is that too many questions from lyrics?

10) Do you support the Many Worlds interpretation?


For me, the answers are:

1) Initially when my 401K flatlined, but more recently when I drove past one of my old favorite Starbucks locations and saw it all boarded up. Those things never close and that franchise only expands. Is the universe collapsing? Am I putting questions in the answer section now? Who...okay, I'll stop now.

2) Because 789, as you well know.

3) Disoriented and silly.

4) Disappointed and concerned about the possibility that it will become a traditional four-camera sitcom. Ending a show so perfectly then continuing to make new episodes is potentially a huge shark jump.

5) Yes! How am I doing that? GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!

6) Yo, I don't know. Turn off the lights, and I'll glow.

7) Gosh, I'm sure I don't know, Miss Lemon....

8) I sure as hell didn't...

9) In the midnight hour, she cried “more, more, more!”

10) Yes, and I'd love to visit some of them.

I'd love to know what you think...

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger b13 said...

1. November 2008
2. Because 7 8 9. (It's more fun with two other numbers)
3. Like I missed something.
4. I would have to watch the other eight to decide.
5. Stop! Hey, what's that sound? Everybody look what's goin' down.
6. Maybe in November of 2012.
7. BANG!
8. In the morning, her. After midnight, me.
9. 3... or C
10. If there were more of us, we would be in a lot of trouble.

5/17/2009 2:25 PM  
Blogger kevbayer said...

1: High gas prices.
2: because 7, 8, 9. (I have kids.)
3: I love to fall asleep earlier than usual!
4: Never seen it.
5: Sorry. I had beans for dinner.
6: Only if we duct tape it to a wall.
7: An REM song.
8: The dog whisperer.
9: Considering I didn't click any of the links and answered off the wall - no.
10: I don't know what that means.

5/17/2009 5:19 PM  
Blogger Rey Reynoso said...

MWI is essentially metaphysics framed as science allowing an out to the conundrum of cosmological origins.

It screams of ad-hoc.

5/17/2009 6:51 PM  
Blogger Rey Reynoso said...

Scholar paper talking about what I just said.

5/17/2009 6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home