3.16.2009

Phantasmic Links 3.16.09

I am determined that this will be the week I finally get caught up at work. It's amazing how I'm still recovering from an unexpected snow day and an expected vacation day a few weeks ago. There were days where I could finally focus on one project, only to be interrupted by two previous ones, and suddenly those days were over. This is going to be a much more productive week, starting as always of course with PHANTASMIC LINKS:

(1) Stephen King's It may be coming to the big screen. They must have read my recent post; hope they do a good job with this adaptation.
Hat Tip: Darrell.

(2) What if Frank Miller did Peanuts? I'm not sure the internet can contain that much awesome...
H.T.: Rhodester.

(3) The internet also contains a site dedicated to bad paintings of Barack Obama. Fairly self-explanatory...

(4) Sometimes, signs “abuse” quotation marks. Think of the “grammar”; won't someone “please” think of the grammar?

(5) Click on this speed painting of Jack Bauer. It's the right play; believe me....just let it happen....DAMNIT!
H.T.: B13.

(6) Man walks again after spider bite. I love those accidental medical discoveries...
H.T.: Rey.

(7) Portal Defenders is classic side scroller arcade action with some familiar online gamers...

(8) These are some of the best photo manipulations I've seen in a while.

(9) Work it. Make it. Do it. Makes us. Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger. More than. Hour. Our. Never. Ever. After. Work is. Over.
H.T.: B13.

(10) Finally, repaint the world in Blobink 2!


Have a link to a game, movie, article, or anything else you think might be “phantasmic”? E-mail me and it just might appear in an upcoming PHANTASMIC LINKS!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger kevbayer said...

Rubi found that Daft Punk thing a week ago. When she showed me, I said to her "You're not going to work today now, are you?"

3/16/2009 3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home