2.26.2009

A Movie Thing Seven.

I love movies. I love games. Put them together, and you've got our old friend, the Movie Keyword Meme:

1) Go to IMDB.com and look up 10 films.
2) Post five (5) official IMDB "Plot Keywords" for these 10 picks.
3) Have your friends guess the movie titles.


As always, to put an extra spin on this exercise, there will be some element that links the ten films in question. See if you can guess all ten, as well as what they have in common, and I'll reveal the answers in a few days:

1) Son, Boxing, Restaurant, Coming Out Of Retirement, Sequel

2) Premonition, Cheating Death, Field Trip, Dream, Airplane Accident

3) Secret Agent, Disguise, Exploding Car, Implant, Third Part

4) Ferret, Unfaithful Wife, Salsa, Basketball, Insurance Agent

5) Warp Speed, Teleportation, Time Travel, Space, Prequel

6) Dragon, Impersonation Of Soldier, Folklore, Loss Of Father, Character Name In Title

7) Fighter Pilot, Singing, Blockbuster, Ejection Seat, Death Of Friend

8) Advertising, Chauvinist, Chick Flick, Exfoliation, Mind Reading

9) Ant, Grasshopper, Circus, Computer Animation, Bloopers During Credits

10) Bedtime Story, Swimming Pool, Apartment Building, Nymph, Critically Bashed

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger b13 said...

1) Rocky Balboa
2) Final Destination
3) Mission: Impossible III
4) Along Came Polly
5) Star Trek IV
6) Mulan
7) Top Gun
8) What Women Want
9) A Bug's Life
10) Lady in the water

Common theme: b13 has seen them all... and Tom Cruise has something to do with this.

2/26/2009 12:28 AM  
Blogger RC said...

WOW...I GOT A COUPLE OF THESE, but B13 knocked it out of the park...

In light of your game, I thought i'd let you know that tonight I watched...

1) Islamic Revolution, Iron Maiden, Head Scarf, Seperation From Family, Based on a Comic Book

2/26/2009 1:44 AM  
Blogger Darrell said...

RC watched Along Came Polly?

I'm no good at this game. I was able to pick out A Bugs Life and Lady In The Water from your list, but the others had me stumped.

2/26/2009 6:01 AM  
Blogger b13 said...

RC, is that Persepolis? I have it in my cue and have been wanting to see it.popiness

2/26/2009 9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home