2.25.2009

PBW: M.U.S.C.L.E. Power

Anyone remember M.U.S.C.L.E.? They were these little single mold plastic wrestler superhero type toys, often sold in a little plastic garbage can. When I was in elementary school, kids would trade the things on the playground and there was an amazing variety of these characters, which were based on the adventures of the Japanese Kinnikuman character. One of my Japanese classmates told me the characters name, and in the days before the internet most of us just knew him as “Muscleman”.

I came across mine this week, and thought the little figures would make an interesting study for a Photo Blog Wednesday:










Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger b13 said...

My neighbor was obsessed with these and must have had a thousand of them. As the years went by I guess these progressed to "Homies".

2/25/2009 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home