2.23.2009

Phanasmic Links 2.23.09

I had an exceptionally productive Saturday morning. I went to the dentist(no new cavities!), renewed a CD at the bank(every rate under 5 years sucks!), and changed the oil in my car(see you in hell, Maintenance Light!). Then the weekend sort of dissolved into a blend of movies and naps. I'll be well rested and recharged for the new work week. Before I fall asleep again, here are this week's PHANTASMIC LINKS:

(1) The P22 Music Text Composition Generator turns your words into music, translating each character to a different note. Experiment and see what you can compose!
Hat Tip: Darrell.

(2) Just when you think your life is bad, F*** My Life shows you how much worse it is for others.
H.T.: B13.

(3) Scientists identify antibodies that combat flu. In your face, germs!

(4) A tattoo of Vader holding a severed Lucas head? I swear some fans take this stuff too personally.
H.T.: J-No.

(5) Children's dreams come alive in 150 illustrations.

(6) 4 Gregs: Spinoff'd!

(7) This interview with Ralph Bakshi is a few years old, but gives interesting insight into the classic animator.

(8) It's time for certain film awards to be announced. What, are there other awards being given out? Oh, yes: HEATH LEDGER WON AN OSCAR FOR HIS PORTRAYAL OF THE JOKER. Awesome.

(9) Are these the hottest comic book movie babes of 2009? I plan on seeing most of those movies this year, so I should be able to confirm the accuracy of the article.

(10) Mine asteroids and battle space pirates in the awesome Space Game.


Have a link to a game, movie, article, or anything else you think might be “phantasmic”? E-mail me and it just might appear in an upcoming PHANTASMIC LINKS!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home