12.01.2008

Phantasmic Links 12.1.08

I can't believe it's December, let alone another Monday. Fortunately, unlike the first Monday of last month, I'm not going in to work. After a bit of boredom on my first day off, things got more interesting, and my vacation flew by, perhaps too quickly. As expected, I didn't get to do everything I wanted to do, but I certainly got through most of it. I nearly missed a holiday parade on Saturday night when I miscalculated an exit and drove in the wrong direction, but I managed to find my way just in time to find out that our band leaders hadn't gotten paid yet and would have to mail us a check for the gig. I can't say it wasn't fun, but getting paid is always nice icing on that cupcake. Oh well, ‘tis the season and all that. Let's click on some PHANTASMIC LINKS:

(1) I'm really digging these t-shirt designs, which combine creativity with iconic geek imagery.

(2) In Soviet Union, Mario is strong like plumber!
Hat Tip: B13.

(3) Darrell examines instances in which popular music has been effectively used in film.

(4) Five figure bonuses? Apparently there's money in ball bearings...

(5) Not that you should ever blind a woman for turning down your marriage proposal, but you really shouldn't pull that crap in Iran.

(6) Bruce Lee: Master of Ping Pong.
H.T.: B13.

(7) What if The Shawshank Redemption was made in 1983? I miss ‘80s montages.
H.T.: Darrell.

(8) Prime knows Dancing.
H.T.: J-No.

(9) Move the Endice to their limit and solve each of the puzzles of increasing difficulty and fun.

(10) DC Characters: The Pantone Chart Breakdown. As an art director and a comic book geek, that's probably a lot more interesting to me than most people...

(11) 25 Rock Bands. 25 RIDICULOUS names. 25 groups of people with more money than any of us. Let the mocking commence.
H.T.: Darrell.

(12) Speaking of music, let's break some songs down by the charts.
H.T.: Sean.

(13) You have 99 Bricks to build the tallest tower possible, but the game doesn't play the way you might think it does. You'll probably have no trouble beating my initial score of 408...

(14) When using Blahblahfish, in order to English and the fact that it does again to translate is possible to another language and to see exactly it loses with which rank translation, or you obtain…

(15) Click your mouse or tap your spacebar to make your Flubber Rise into the furthest reaches of the atmosphere, where things get really interesting...


Have a link to a game, movie, article, or anything else you think might be “phantasmic”? E-mail me and it just might appear in an upcoming PHANTASMIC LINKS!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home