11.03.2008

Phantasmic Links 11.3.08

I can't believe it's November, let alone another Monday. I had a pretty awesome but exhausting weekend. I wouldn't mind another weekend right about now, and perhaps I'll have another one in five days. I vote we all have another weekend in five days. Meanwhile, until then, click away at the latest batch of PHANTASMIC LINKS:

(1) What is your brain's age? Mine was 28, at least on my second attempt.
Hat Tip: B13.

(2) Black Knight is chess without all those pesky other pieces...at least, not in the first few levels....

(3) Obey Alfred E. Neuman.

(4) Magnetic portals connect the Earth to the sun. Have I mentioned how much I love it when something that sounds like science fiction is science fact?

(5) A family receives phone calls from a dead loved one, leading them to his body. Wow.
H.T.: Darrell.

(6) McCain and Fey on QVC. I love seeing the candidates show a good sense of humor.

(7) Uh oh. Who divided by zero?
H.T.: B13.

(8) 38 miles per gallon

Created by The Car Connection



(9) Split the wood and get the happy face to the goal.

(10) Where on EARTH is Waldo?

(11) Numbskull is a fun little puzzle game in which you reunite a skull with his body through 50 fun little levels.

(12) The candidates settle their differences through dance. I love seeing the candidates settle their differences through dance.
H.T.: Rey.

(13) The Japanese prime minister has no time to read his comics. Note to self: don't become prime minister of Japan.
H.T.: Rhodester.

(14) What are the odds these 10 people could survive? I'm amazed at the luck and the will to live. Any one of those individuals would be more than a match for Jigsaw...
H.T.: Darrell.

(15) Finally, Run asks you to do just that. Move your character left or right, jump, and even run onto walls as you race into space. By far this is the most addictive game I've played all week, and I'm currently stuck on level 50, which I'm kind of hoping is the last one. I'm not sure I could survive more challenging levels...
H.T.: Sean.


Have a link to a game, movie, article, or anything else you think might be “phantasmic”? E-mail me and it just might appear in an upcoming PHANTASMIC LINKS!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home