11.22.2008

M.C.F.A.T. Volume XXIV

Welcome to the TWENTY-FOURTH edition of the M.C.F.A.T., or Mysterious Cloaked Figure's Astonishing Test! From time to time, I still like to ask my readers questions. Maybe I like to know you're still out there. Maybe I'm tired and it's easier to write questions than paragraphs. The reasons aren't important. In any event, please answer the questions below in the comments or on your own blogs, and check back in a week or so when I link to your answers and post my own:

1) Is it good or bad when sitcoms feature celebrity guest stars?

2) What is the most shocking thing you've seen on the internet?

3) Is it possible to have too much free time?

4) Inspired by a recent Dwight Shrute monologue, I ask you: what's your perfect crime?

SPECIAL BONUS QUESTION: What (animated) fictional town offers a whirlwind existence, race cars, lasers, airplanes, mystery-solving, time travel, and more?


There's no right or wrong, and you can't fail if you answer. Good luck!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger b13 said...

1) Good, but only when they play themselves... in a pudding dress with whipped cream accents.

2) Do you REALLY want me to answer this? I can list some doozies.

3) If you figure this one out please let me know. I'm trying to beat GoW2 on Legendary.

4) Either "2 girls 1 cup" or "2 men 1 horse

Bonus: Marzipan's Cactus Farm North of Ipswitch

11/22/2008 10:47 AM  
Blogger Darrell said...

Mine are up ... and I hope that it's obvious that the poke I take at our host is in good fun. Here tis.

11/25/2008 1:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Done mine. Finally.

11/28/2008 1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home