10.27.2008

Phantasmic Links 10.27.08

Not many people would exclaim, “YAY! It's MONDAY!”, and I doubt PHANTASMIC LINKS will change that, but hopefully they'll make the transition a little easier:

(1) We'll start with a scary one, then gradually move on to happier links: Here's why I may have to move my 401K in mattresses when(if?) Obama takes office.
Hat Tip: Rey.

(2) In a less terrifying, fun kind of scary, turn any photo into an animated Jack-O-Lantern Gif.
H.T.: Darrell.

(3) What if the objective of a game was for your character to lose all of his lives?

(4) Biden on the ropes?
H.T.: Rey.

(5) It's hard not to have political links so close to a major election, but this one made me laugh: Barack Obama: Fact or Smear?. I'll make that the last political link for tonight.

(6) An engineering challenge: build a structurally sound bridge to help these little guys cross to safety.

(7) 10 giant reasons to grow a beard are making me consider ditching my razor once and for all.

(8) What would you look like in old yearbooks? I think we all know what I would look like...

(9) Now here's some inspiration for my photo outings: creepy abandoned amusement parks!
H.T. Darrell.

(10) I'm sure I've posted The Top 50 WTF moments in Comics before, but I can't seem to find it in any of my old link posts. Perhaps I read it and forgot to post it, so forgive me if this is a repeat.
H.T. Rhodester.

(11) Speaking of comics, check out this Bat-load of DC wallpaper!.
H.T. Darrell.

(12) Finally, while we're on this road, check out what The Uncyclopedia has to say about Smallville.(contains some strong language and massive hilarity for those familiar with the show)


Have a link to a game, movie, article, or anything else you think might be “phantasmic”? E-mail me and it just might appear in an upcoming PHANTASMIC LINKS!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Lyndon said...

10 reasons to grow a beard was one of my favorite things from last week.

It also helped give me a response whenever someone comments about my own beard ;)

10/27/2008 12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home