10.20.2008

Phantasmic Links 10.20.08

I did a lot of hiking this weekend, most of it uphill. It was good to get outside, to find wooded areas I didn't know existed, and enjoy pleasant weather even as temperatures are dropping daily. In a warm room, with a warm cat, sitting in front of a warm computer, I now compile warm PHANTASMIC LINKS:

(1) We'll start with Tower Bloxx, an online game of strategy and timing based on a cell phone version. Can you construct the towers on your block with the optimum configuration to gain the highest population?

(2) The Hallowindow may well be the coolest decoration I've ever seen, and certainly the best “Why didn't I think of that?” idea of the season.
Hat Tip: B13.

(3) Battleground States 2008 is an awesome way to handle an election. If only real life was like the internet!

(4) Words you thought you'd never see together: awesome xylophone solo.
H.T.:Rey.

(5) Rey also brings us the comedic stylings of McCain & Obama. I guess those are more words we never thought we'd see together, eh?

(6) The Top 10 Mad Scientists in History are quite real, and some of their experiments were quite disturbing...
H.T.: B13.

(7) Nathan Fillion and Aria Giovanni star in “Nailing Your Wife”, which is surprisingly more PG than you'd expect...

(8) Watch in anticlimactic anticipation as these machines almost fall over.

(9) Because there's an audience out there for everything, you can now find a site dedicated to photos of upside down dogs.

(10) When you learn the real names of popular rappers, you may understand why they changed them...

(11) A can of soda is more than a beverage. Removes blood stains, eh...?

(12) Here are 10 games that should be made. I'd say that article is preaching to the choir as far I'm concerned...


Have a link to a game, movie, article, or anything else you think might be “phantasmic”? E-mail me and it just might appear in an upcoming PHANTASMIC LINKS!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Just so you know, my wife corrected my barbarian-esque naming of the instrument that looked a whole flippin' lot like a xylophone by telling me that it was, in fact, a vibraphone.

10/20/2008 4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home