7.02.2008

PBW: Fingers Own



If you were to suppose my toeses were roses, you would suppose erroneously. After a silly remark about fingers being better than toes, I decided to illustrate my statement with a Photo Blog Wednesday. I remember when I was bored as a kid, I'd sometimes pretend my hands were like these little bickering alligators. Honestly, if anyone had a full understanding of how weird I was as a child, they'd be impressed with how normal I turned out, relatively speaking.











By the way, having no knowledge of sign language, I'm hoping I haven't “said” anything bad here. If so, I apologize for my ignorance.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger b13 said...

YEAH?!? Well the SAME TO YOU BUDDY!

7/02/2008 12:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Obviously that foot endures little or no physical strain. The feet of toddlers learning to walk exhibit greater evidence of wear and tear. MCF must sit in an office chair with wheels for the majority of his day. A little walking wouldn't hurt and no, walking to get your lunch doesn't count.

7/02/2008 8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah well I stand by my original statement....toes are better than fingers. At least I like my toes better than my fingers because my toes have more character to them.

7/02/2008 3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So to qualify, we'll say MY fingers are clearly better than my toes. One of my knuckles has a freaking EYE, for cryin' out loud.

7/02/2008 5:12 PM  
Blogger b13 said...

Syndactyly runs in my family. Some of my toeses are connected.

7/02/2008 11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home