6.28.2008

Better.

Cats are better than Dogs.

Pepsi is better than Coke

Dr Pepper is better than All Other Soda.

Acting On Instinct is better than Freezing Like a Frightened Deer.

Corona is better than Miller Lite.

Quiznos is better than Subway

Carvel is better than Cold Stone.

Meat is better than Vegetables.

Bender's Big Score is better than The Beast with a Billion Backs.

Dreams are better than Reality.

Red is better than Blue.

Fingers are better than Toes.

Pearl Jam is better than Toe Jam.

Qwerty is better than Alphabetical.

Yankees are better than Mets.

Flatscreen is better than Tube.

Smells Like Teen Spirit is better than Smells.

Supergirl is better than Wonder Woman.

Chocolate Mousse is better than Squirrel.

Gum is better than Thumb.

I am better than You.

Nonsense is better than Boring Prose.

Something is better than Nothing.

Nothing is better than Everything?

7 Comments:

Blogger b13 said...

I agree with all but that first line...

6/28/2008 12:06 AM  
Blogger Darrell said...

Yeah, that first line is a real problem. ;)

6/28/2008 5:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Toes rule! Argh!

6/28/2008 9:01 PM  
Blogger MCF said...

I knew you guys would have a problem with the first one and, oddly enough that Wendy would object to the toes one.

6/28/2008 11:18 PM  
Blogger SwanShadow said...

Dude... you lost me with the cat thing.

And Kara better than Diana? You know I love them both, but experience and mythology beat cute, perky blondeness any day of the week.

6/28/2008 11:19 PM  
Blogger MCF said...

Sure, Diana would win in a fight, but I don't know if I'd want to date an amazon who could tie me up and make me tell the truth. Give me the flying cutie in the miniskirt anyday.

That may be one of the geekiest things I've ever written. If anyone needs me I'll be opening a comic book store and getting sustenance from 100 tacos while registering my displeasure on the internets...

6/29/2008 12:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, "Supergirl is better than Wonder Woman." gotta echo the nuh-uh.

"Corona is better than Miller Lite."

Anything is better than ML except maybe jock sweat and I haven't tried jock sweat.

"Carvel is better than Cold Stone."

Boy you be straight TRIPPIN'.

6/30/2008 2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home