4.02.2008

PBW: Pond of Solace Part 2

Well, I don't know if anyone got attached to yesterday's redesign...



...but, for some reason, I decided I liked it better the old way. Moving on to Photo Blog Wednesday, we conclude last week's return to--you guessed it--the Shu Swamp. Actually, no one guessed or tried to guess, so the final Mysterious Master Prizeā„¢ remains unclaimed. Keep watching for future opportunities to win. For now, watch this swan chase this goose:



After navigating several miles of the preserve I never knew existed, I made my way back to the more familiar pond area. A couple of geese confronted a swan sailing full speed through a tunnel, and while one flew over it and to the other side, the other retreated with the swan in full pursuit. They circled the whole lake, and I managed to get a little video on their way back. I also got some great shots of the swan, and of the large fish swimming beneath my feet.











Finally, just to show you can win something by merely visiting the Nexus, here are a couple of images sized for your desktop:


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH, how I wish I'd seen the Nexus yesterday. I've been working a lot of compulsory overtime and yesterday I barely had time to do my own little AFD blog prank. I felt that mine was lame, but I put it up anyway. This, on the other hand, is wonderful.

Part of my problem, too, is that I'm either an active blog reader or an active poster, but rarely both at the same time. I need to catch up on some of what I've been missing.

4/02/2008 11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home