3.31.2008

Phantasmic Links 3.31.08

Congratulations to Kev Bayer! In correctly matching both columns in Saturday's quiz and identifying the results as G.I. Joe characters, he earned himself the second-to-last piece of the coveted Mysterious Master Prize™! Only one fragment remains, to be awarded in a future contest. In the meantime, Kev should watch his inbox for Libris.jpg.

I've had a pretty busy weekend. I not only played Paintball for about five hours on Saturday, but I ended up hiking through two different sets of trails across Long Island on Sunday afternoon, after cleaning paintball equipment and exploring a car lot in the morning. Photos will follow next week, as this week will conclude my current photo contest. We'll see soon enough if anyone guesses correctly and gets that last prize fragment. Meanwhile, let's click some PHANTASMIC LINKS :

(1) Myclofigia: need I say more? Eventually I'll move this link to my sidebar, but for now the weekly reminders will continue. We're clicking our way to a metropolis, folks!

(2) Here are 20 Things That Look Like Other Things, not to be confused with what I see in a mirror.

(3) Can you redeem a convict on Death Row and prove his innocence? Do you have the patience to beat my score?:


(4) Aaah, that's some nice toilet paper.
Hat Tip: B13(Of course).

(5) Is this early footage from that robotic big dog from last week, or something else?
H.T.: Darrell.

(6) The 10 Most Insane Child Warping Moments of 80s Cartoons reminds me of how many levels the shows I enjoyed worked on beyond my comprehension. Here's a G.I.Joe moment laden with innuendo that should have had an honorable mention.
H.T.: Sean.

(7) Take the theme from one show, mash it up with the video of another's opening credits, and enjoy Macgyvergate. Here's an hilarious related blooper. I had no idea that show ran for 7 years.

(8) Got smokes and a computer? Maybe you need to make a USB Smoke Absorber.

(9) Of course, Gas Masks might be a more fashionable alternative to the previous link. Get one for your dog too.
H.T.: Cube.

(10) Baby Orangutans and Tigers, oh my!

(11) An electric fence catches a BIG snake.
H.T.: Rey.

(12) This digital lady follows your mouse point, blinks, smiles, and generally freaks you out.

(13) Finally, here's one of the hardest but most rewarding Escape the Room games yet! Myst fans will find this familiar, frustrating, and addictive.


Have a link to a game, movie, article, or anything else you think might be “phantasmic”? E-mail me and it just might appear in an upcoming PHANTASMIC LINKS!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger b13 said...

Way to go Kev!

#2 I think the skull is faked... but cool either way. and the Jesus one is really stretching.

#5 pissing my pants. That is too funny. TOO FUNNY!

#6 I like Cheetara... I REALLY like Cheetara!

#9 I want those! We can use them when the zombie apocalypse falls upon us... and it will all have been Glenn's fault!

#10 Too darned cute!

#11 poor little reptilian maneater

#12 Site was down :( will have to return

3/31/2008 2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home